FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kappa & LAmbda clones in CyTOF

Forum rules
Recruiters and employers, please only post jobs with specific requirements for mass cytometry expertise.
Prospective job seekers are encouraged to contact recruiters / employers by direct email (go to the member page by clicking on their user name for their email address).

All open positions will be deleted by the moderator after 90 days or when the position has been filled.
<<

msinger

Participant

Post Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:59 pm

Kappa & LAmbda clones in CyTOF

I have a question about Kappa and Lambda antibodies for using in identification of some malignant cells.
As far as I know Dako clones for Kappa and Lambda in Flow cytometry/immunohistochemistry are supperior.

Have anybody tried Kappa clone (#A010002-2) or Lambda (#A010102-2 ) from Dako- Agilant in CyTOF conjugation ?
<<

msinger

Participant

Post Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:43 pm

Re: Kappa & LAmbda clones in CyTOF

Since there is nobody has an experience about these clones.
I have tried them and Kappa / Lambda clones from Agilent work perfectly (conjugation & Staining).

Post me if you needs to know more.
<<

DannyG

Participant

Post Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:17 pm

Re: Kappa & LAmbda clones in CyTOF

msinger wrote:Since there is nobody has an experience about these clones.
I have tried them and Kappa / Lambda clones from Agilent work perfectly (conjugation & Staining).

Post me if you needs to know more.

Any chance you used these for IMC? When I look here (https://www.agilent.com/store/productDe ... =A010002-2) there is no TDS link or info of concentration. Did you just measure it yourself and how much comes in that 2mls, if that is indeed the same SKU that you purchased? I'm surprised using an Ig fraction would work at all. Any additional info on this is appreciated. Thanks.

Return to Careers