FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Antibody Validation for CyTOF / Webinar Discussion

Forum rules
It is fine to promote your company's reagents. Just make sure they are relevant to CyTOF, and do so in moderation and style :-)
<<

Biotech

Participant

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:05 pm

Antibody Validation for CyTOF / Webinar Discussion

I just wanted to pose a general question to everyone on how they validate their antibodies. What cut offs do you apply to be able to say that an antibody has not worked well in your experiment?

I don't know of any universally accepted guidelines for antibody validation from the community, or raw data shown in CyTOF papers, and some kind of accepted raw data scoring system. I guess the same situation applies to other antibody-based techniques.

Whilst I'm here, I just wanted to invite everyone to join our webinar discussion tomorrow, which will touch upon this topic. A link with the recorded webinar will be sent out to those who are unable to join.

http://www.workcast.com/register?pak=42 ... 2351576361

Single-cell Profiling with Mass Cytometry:
An Overview of Technology and Current Research Applications
June 28, 2017 at 3:00 PM GMT
(10AM EDT, 4PM CET)

Featured Speaker: Vinko Tosevski, PhD
University of Zurich, Mass Cytometry Facility

Speaker: Jody Bonnevier, PhD
Antibody Development Manager
R&D Systems/Bio-Techne
<<

dtelad11

Master

Post Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:38 am

Re: Antibody Validation for CyTOF / Webinar Discussion

I saw the announcement too late, unfortunately. I registered now but did not receive the link. How can I get the webinar link? Also, could you please provide a link to the webinar deck? Thanks!
<<

prybakowska

Participant

Post Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:35 pm

Re: Antibody Validation for CyTOF / Webinar Discussion

Hi dtelad11,
Maybe it is too late to tell you, but you can still see this webinar. you just need to register and then join the events and you will be able to see it, they are not going to send you any link.
Best,
Paulina

Return to Reagents for CyTOF