FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

MAxPar Nuclear stain

Forum rules
It is fine to promote your company's reagents. Just make sure they are relevant to CyTOF, and do so in moderation and style :-)
<<

MarcelaAH

Participant

Post Mon May 15, 2017 11:56 pm

MAxPar Nuclear stain

Hello everybody

Can someone share their experiences with MAxPar nuclear stain? Or any other (recent) experiences with nuclear staining? I am planning to add a transcription factor to my human panel, and for FACS it worked very well using FoxP3 buffer, so I am looking for alternatives for CyTOF.

Thanks!!

Marcela
<<

JamesW

Contributor

Post Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:03 am

Re: MAxPar Nuclear stain

Hi Marcela,

According to my admittedly limited experience, the eBioscience Foxp3 staining buffers actually work pretty well for Cytof, I think fundamentally as long as you are careful about testing that any buffer you use does not introduce a big source of metal contamination there is no particular reason why you have to change this type of buffer between FACS and Cytof as the staining itself is mostly the same process. As ever there is no substitute for testing what works for you but many people I have talked to seem to favour the ebio buffers or home made saponin and Pfa buffers for transcription factor staining in Cytof.

Best,
James

Return to Reagents for CyTOF