FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Maxpar Direct Immune Profilling Assay Antibodies

Forum rules
It is fine to promote your company's reagents. Just make sure they are relevant to CyTOF, and do so in moderation and style :-)
<<

mira2020

Participant

Post Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:52 am

Maxpar Direct Immune Profilling Assay Antibodies

Hi, I purchased the MDIPA kit with 'ready-made' antibody cocktails. There are 25 tubes in total to accommodate 25 samples. I was wondering if, apart from barcoding, there is any way to be able to resuspend the antibodies in order to maximise the amount of samples I can run with the 25 tubes? Has anybody done this before? Thanks
<<

mleipold

Guru

Post Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:13 pm

Re: Maxpar Direct Immune Profilling Assay Antibodies

Hi Mira,

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.

Are you wanting to know whether you can use the antibodies in a single MDIPA tube and then dilute them for staining more than one sample?

Mike
<<

mira2020

Participant

Post Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:36 pm

Hi Mike,

Yes that is right. The antibodies in one tube can only be used for sample unless barcoding. I was wondering if we could dilute the antibodies instead to use on multiple samples (2 or 3).

Thanks
<<

mleipold

Guru

Post Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:02 pm

Hi Mira,

Short answer: I recommend that you test your samples with MDIPA under your planned project conditions.

Longer answer: According to the MDIPA CellStaining Guide (page 12 of Document 400286 ; https://fluidigm.my.salesforce.com/sfc/ ... Gkpahnsipk ), the MDIPA tube is built for 270uL of WB or 3M PBMCs. Therefore, if your samples are different sizes than that, then you'll definitely want to test under your own project conditions.

Mike
<<

mira2020

Participant

Post Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:19 pm

Thanks Mike! Yes it seems I would need to test under these conditions to see it it works. I was just wondering if anyone had done it before an had any tips or protools for me.

Thanks for your help.

Return to Reagents for CyTOF