FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cytodelics Whole Blood Stabilizer

Forum rules
It is fine to promote your company's reagents. Just make sure they are relevant to CyTOF, and do so in moderation and style :-)
<<

CytodelicsAxel

Participant

Post Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:35 pm

Cytodelics Whole Blood Stabilizer

Hello Cytoforum community,

My name is Axel Olin and I'm a representative of Cytodelics AB. Some of you might already know about us, or even use our products, but for the rest of you I wanted to introduce you to our product line for cell preservation for flow and mass cytometry. We provide solutions for stabilisation of white blood cells from whole blood which allows for easy sample preservation, especially in clinical sampling where PBMC preparation is difficult and simple protocols are required.

Our products are validated for a large range of antibodies and is also compatible with intracellular cytokine staining and phosflow. Please check out our website at www.cytodelics.com and let me know if you have any further questions!

Happy CyTOFing,
Axel Olin
Cytodelics AB
<<

dtdavani

Participant

Post Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:41 am

Re: Cytodelics Whole Blood Stabilizer

Hi Axel,
We will be running a clinical study soon involving phosphor-flow assays. I have been in contact with Smart Tube company and would like to know more about your sample preservation method. Please let me know the best way to reach you.
Best,
Dariush Davani
Vasomune Therap.
Sunnybrook RI
<<

CytodelicsAxel

Participant

Post Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:16 am

Re: Cytodelics Whole Blood Stabilizer

dtdavani wrote:Hi Axel,
We will be running a clinical study soon involving phosphor-flow assays. I have been in contact with Smart Tube company and would like to know more about your sample preservation method. Please let me know the best way to reach you.
Best,
Dariush Davani
Vasomune Therap.
Sunnybrook RI

Sounds very interesting! Please contact me on axel.olin@cytodelics.com and I can provide you with more information.

Best,
Axel

Return to Reagents for CyTOF