FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

CYTO 2016-CyTOF Studio?

Forum rules
Please be as geeky as possible. Reference, reference, reference.
Also, please note that this is a mixed bag of math-gurus and mathematically challenged, so choose your words wisely :-)
<<

mleipold

Guru

Post Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:28 pm

CYTO 2016-CyTOF Studio?

Hi all,

For those who were at CYTO 2016 in Seattle last week, did anyone get a chance to meet with the people from GSK who had the MultiMedia poster on the CyTOF Studio automated analysis and classification program?

They were an "even" poster for Tues evening; I was as well, so I didn't get a chance to walk over and see it. I did check out the poster itself before, but the presenters weren't there.

I have attached the Multimedia poster abstract to this post.

Mike
Attachments
60ad3c84-17ff-4d5f-8deb-96a6dee4fab5_CYTO20160421.pdf
(47.12 KiB) Downloaded 416 times
<<

Rhizomorph

Participant

Post Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:36 pm

Re: CYTO 2016-CyTOF Studio?

Hi Mike,

I am the developer of CyTOF Studio. I'm sorry you weren't able to stop by for a live demo, I would have loved to get your feedback. But there was a lot going on that week and I myself found it difficult to see everything/everyone that I wanted to. Regarding the software: it is my intention to make it available to the community at some point in the not-too-distant future. However, I'm unable to give you an exact time frame for release at the moment, but I will be sure to provide an update when I have a better sense for when that might be.

Scott Davis

Return to CyTOF data analysis