FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

IMC Forum discontinued

<<

mleipold

Guru

Post Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:04 pm

IMC Forum discontinued

Hi all,

I noticed a couple weeks ago that the imc-forum.org site wasn't working. I just confirmed with Bernd Bodenmiller that they discontinued it due to low usage/traffic.

I also know that the Imaging subforums on here don't seem to get a lot of posts; as IMC and MIBI continue to spread, hopefully that will change......Cytoforum isn't just for suspension mass cytometry!

Mike
<<

DouglasLinn

Participant

Post Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:44 pm

Re: IMC Forum discontinued

It's a shame is discontinued, I think there was some very useful information there. I'm surprised there hasn't been more activity in that forum or this one given the technical challenges with IMC and it being a new-ish technology.
<<

sgranjeaud

Master

Post Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:59 pm

Re: IMC Forum discontinued

Hi,
I am also surprised about the low level of discussion about suspension mass cytometry. There are a lot of instruments, but few discussions.
Either people have no question/trouble (thanks to Fluidigm service), either people are using internal or local networks, either they don't have time, either ...
But I do understand that there is no need to maintain a tool that is not used. Great to have here a forum for Imaging technologies.
Best.

Return to Mass imaging general discussion