FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Antibody staining data set

<<

dtelad11

Master

Post Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:52 pm

Antibody staining data set

Adeeb Rahman (of the Sinai HIMC) and I developed the Antibody Staining Data Set, a free app that combines data from over 2,000 data sets to provide users with expression patterns of 300+ markers in 28 immune subsets, under fresh and fixed conditions. The app was developed to make panel design for both Helios and Hyperion much, much easier. Additionally, we used it to stratify MAIT-like T Cells based on novel markers, showing its potential in promoting immunology research. Find it here:

https://www.astrolabediagnostics.com/an ... g_data_set

This is a free resource which I hope will serve the wider mass cytometry community. Gone are the days of browsing through vendor PDFs when building a panel ;)
<<

vtosevski

Contributor

Post Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:51 am

Re: Antibody staining data set

Hi El-ad,

Thanks for sharing that resource, very nice and thorough work, I will explore it in more detail in the coming days. One information I am missing though - is there an antibody clone information captured somewhere?

Vinko
<<

vtosevski

Contributor

Post Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:36 pm

Apologies, I should have studied in detail first, and then ask :)

I've found the clone information in Supplementary tables of the associated paper!

Vinko
<<

dtelad11

Master

Post Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:17 pm

Thank you for your kind words! As you found out the clone information is available in the paper. Additionally, I reached out to BioLegend for permission to link to their LEGENDScreen website.

Return to CyTOF general discussion