FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

CyTOF cores listing

<<

mleipold

Guru

Post Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:45 pm

CyTOF cores listing

Hi all,

It's been several months since we updated the Core Labs listings. I have attached the latest information that I have.

For existing cores on the list: I know several of you have had personnel turnover in the last year. Please check to see if the contact information is still correct. Also, there are some cores not listed who have contacted me before as a new core that wasn't "open for business". If you now are, I can update the list to reflect that.

For new cores: please let me know if you're "open for business" when you contact me. I can still take your information, but not publish it until you're ready.

You can post your info here, or contact me directly at mleipold[at]stanford[dot]edu

Mike
Attachments
Core labs list-082918.xlsx
(16.77 KiB) Downloaded 531 times
<<

twightman

Participant

Post Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:51 pm

Re: CyTOF cores listing

University of Rochester here. We have added one person to our staff. It has been added to the attached excel sheet. Thank you.
Attachments
Core labs list-082918.xlsx
(16.81 KiB) Downloaded 324 times
<<

agomezc

Participant

Post Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:11 pm

Hello.

We changed our core name from MINGS core to SC2 core and our webpage. I added a general email address as well.
Also, we now provide full service, including sample processing (from fresh whole blood for example) and cytokine stimulation.

Thank you.

Azucena.
Attachments
Core labs list-082918 (1).xlsx
(17.25 KiB) Downloaded 328 times
<<

vtosevski

Contributor

Post Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:31 pm

Hi Mike,

Please remove my name and the University of Zurich entry from the list. I am no longer there, the listed email is not monitored anymore, the webpage has been moved and the whole lab, actually, does not exist in the past capacity and function anymore.

If the University later decides to do something similar again, they will take the necessary steps. For now, leaving this information out there would be completely misleading.

Best,
Vinko
<<

mleipold

Guru

Post Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:47 pm

Thanks Vinko, I will update accordingly.

Mike
<<

twightman

Participant

Post Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:26 pm

Thank you Mike for keeping this updated.
<<

mleipold

Guru

Post Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:31 pm

Thanks Terry...hopefully people find it useful!

Here's the updated version after the August and September modifications. Again, let me know if anyone finds anything else to update (including new cores who want to be added).

Mike
Attachments
Core labs list-100218.xlsx
(17.37 KiB) Downloaded 348 times
<<

ekwame

Participant

Post Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:41 pm

Hi Mike,

I'm not too sure but I think there is a core in University of Cape Town, South Africa.
You can check with their Head of Immunology, Prof. Clive Gray.

Thanks
Sam
<<

mleipold

Guru

Post Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:01 pm

Hi all,

It's been over 6 months since I last surveyed about core labs with CyTOFs. I have attached what is the last version I have.

Among other things, I know there are several labs who have installed imaging mass cytometry, and/or had personnel changes (UVa, A*Star, and Wash U come to mind).

So, if anyone wants to be added to the listing, or wants to update their listing (due to new services or personnel changes), please post here or email me directly "mleipold<at>stanford<dot>edu".

Feel free to go ahead and contact me even if you're not "up and ready"; I can make the info public once you tell me you're open for business.

Thanks,
Mike
Attachments
Core labs list-070819.xlsx
(16.84 KiB) Downloaded 339 times

Return to CyTOF general discussion